DIYC 2021 Cruise Captain – Dale Kirby
We have a great cruise agenda for this year and hope to see all of you on the water. I encourage all of you to take a look at what we have planned for this year and make plans to attend. We have several multiple day cruises for large and smaller Boats alike. All of these will come with hotel possibilities close by so you can still attend even if you can’t sleep aboard your vessel.
This year is all about having fun on the water! From a quick lunch in Downtown Beaufort to being part of an armada led by Commodore Tuttle that will storm the docks on Halloween culminating with a Pirate themed party at the marina…
We are also planning our first annual Dataw Island Boat Parade. What a way to get in the Christmas spirit on this beautiful Island.
Please check out the cruises below and mark your calendars. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
- April 18 @ 8:00 am - April 19 @ 5:00 pm
- May 14 - May 16
- June 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- July 16 @ 8:00 am - July 17 @ 5:00 pm
- July 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- August 9 @ 8:00 am - August 13 @ 5:00 pm
- September 10 @ 8:00 am - September 12 @ 5:00 pm
- October 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm